You can read 9 more articles this month
ALL of the Big Six energy suppliers have increased their prices, some of them twice in short succession.
To beat these price rises the Morning Star has launched a collective energy switching campaign to help its readers reduce their energy bills and protect themselves from further price rises.
It works by getting as many Morning Star readers to register their interest, we then negotiate with the energy suppliers to get our members competitive energy tariffs.
The more people that register the bigger our bargaining power so register for free today!
Why sign up?
- Its free and easy to join the group
- There is no obligation to switch
- Comparable schemes have saved households £230 on average
- If you have not switched before or not done so in the last few years, you could save hundreds of pounds.
To find out more and to register visit:
How does it work?
1. Registration — Sign up for free and with no obligation by October 9
2. Auction — October 9 we hold an auction with selected suppliers who compete for your custom by offering bespoke tariffs.
3. Personalised offer — From October 22 you receive your personal offer detailing your potential savings.
4. Stick or Switch — You have until November 27 to accept the offer.
5. If you do, we take care of the entire switching process.
Don’t delay, register for free today to make sure you not are paying more than you need to and protect yourself from further rises.
You can’t buy a revolution, but you can help the only daily paper in Britain that’s fighting for one by joining the 501 club.
Just £5 a month gives you the opportunity to win one of 17 prizes, from £25 to the £501 jackpot.
By becoming a 501 Club member you are helping the Morning Star cover its printing, distribution and staff costs — help keep our paper thriving by joining!
You can’t buy a revolution, but you can help the only daily paper in Britain that’s fighting for one by become a member of the People’s Printing Press Society.
The Morning Star is a readers’ co-operative, which means you can become an owner of the paper too by buying shares in the society.
Shares are £1 each — though unlike capitalist firms, each shareholder has an equal say. Money from shares contributes directly to keep our paper thriving.
Some union branches have taken out shares of over £500 and individuals over £100.
You can’t buy a revolution, but you can help the only daily paper in Britain that’s fighting for one by donating to the Fighting Fund.
The Morning Star is unique, as a lone socialist voice in a sea of corporate media. We offer a platform for those who would otherwise never be listened to, coverage of stories that would otherwise be buried.
The rich don’t like us, and they don’t advertise with us, so we rely on you, our readers and friends. With a regular donation to our monthly Fighting Fund, we can continue to thumb our noses at the fat cats and tell truth to power.
Donate today and make a regular contribution.