Our Campaign of the Week slot is your chance to keep the movement updated on the political, industrial and social struggles of your local area.
We know we have the most politically engaged and active readership of any daily paper and it would be great if readers up and down the country can share their campaigning experiences – telling us what’s at stake where, who’s involved, what’s working and which tactics need reviewing.
Got a campaign to share with us? Just fill in the form below. Each week our news desk will select a promising campaign and get in touch for further details.
*All fields are required
Contact email address:
Contact telephone number:
YOUR CAMPAIGN DETAILS
1. What is the campaign you are involved in called?
2. What issues led to the campaign being formed?
3. What is the end goal of the campaign?
4. What action have campaigners taken and what form does your activity take?
5. Has your campaign received help from trade unions or other organisations?
6. Has it had successes?
7. What lessons for future campaigning would you take from your experience of the campaign?
Send me a copy
We're a reader-owned co-operative, which means you can become part of the paper too by buying shares in the People’s Press Printing Society.